Our Memory Care staff cares for each individual resident centered on his or her abilities, not their disabilities.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and group activities designed to maximize social interaction
- Life-nurturing activities such as handyman, child care, and laundry folding stations
- Reminisce boxes to visually remind the resident of their many life achievements
- Memory Care safe courtyard
- Teepa Snow Memory Care Rehabilitation Program
You can rest assured knowing your loved one is being cared for by healthcare professionals including:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Social Services Director
- Activities Director
- Quality of Life Program Manager
- Other medical specialists as needed
These individuals follow the recommendations of the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.